I draw or write sometimes.
I don't have much in the way of formal training in art, and I don't do it too often, but I've put together a little portfolio of stuff I'm reasonably proud of and put it here.
Empire Builder Haikus
I took the Amtrak Empire Builder in June of 2015 and the trip lasted 47 hours, so I wrote 47 haikus to keep me busy.
This is some of the art I've done for my now-available science fiction RPG SPACEWARRIORS: Degenerates of the Galactic Rim, Second Edition.
Digital media, in vaguely reverse chronological order.
- Dyed Cover: This one just kind of game to me.
- Custom cardback: I toyed with the idea of making a custom deck of cards. This might have been the back.
- Samiel: Drew these at a friend's request for a game I dunno if he ever wound up doing anything with.
- Abomination: I said this to a friend and this was the mental image she got.
- Starship: a high-techy spacey thing.
- Battle and regeneration, a couple of little digital paintings I made in high school.
Traditional media, no particulare order.
- Austerity, unity: made these for my friend's game I mentioned above.
- Bicycle Rides: ran this comic in a truly awful comics publication at my school.
- Page 1, Page 2: The first two pages of a half-baked comic I never wound up writing.
- Cyborg napoleon.
- Chava-Libe der Ibermentsh: A character study I did for a reimagining of Superman as an orthodox Jewish woman in 19th-century Poland.